En BrefINGENIERIE / ETUDES / METHODES 2022-68574 548 Risley, Warrington, Angleterre Contractor (PAYE) Bac +4
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
Senior Mechanical Engineer14/09/2022
A vacancy has arisen for a Senior Mechanical Engineer within the team based in Warrington or Albion Square. This will be working on a contract basis, to provide technical support to the delivery of the Joint Venture framework, inclusive of multi-discipline design activities.
Main purpose of the role:
The candidate should be able to reference recent employment history where the Mech design Senior Engineer role has been successfully undertaken and shall be capable of the following as a minimum:
- Produce or check the required design drawings and documentation for the appropriate base deliverables at all applicable stages of project design development.
- When varying task complexity and costs necessitate, be capable of leading a small team of designers through delivery of a package or at other times be capable and willing to originate a package individually.
- Capable of performing plant configuration walk downs in order to confirm and accurately record task baseline details, propose outline schemes, produce basis of design documents and build estimates.
- Capable of determining Engineering Requirements and provide underpinning for their Validation and Verification.
- Capable of seeking, deploying and disseminating LFE as appropriate for the design tasks.
- Capable of professionally representing the design team within the supply chain including technical evaluation of bids & attendance at build customer acceptance tests as delegated by the Responsible Engineer.
- Continuously producing a high standard of quality documentation, drawings, and project deliverables.
- At necessary lifecycle points and via appropriate project controls be capable of performing the design interfaces with other project disciplines, having an awareness of the basic project management fundamentals.
- Providing a confident, clear and professional presentation of the tasks Mech design deliverables to all project stakeholders attending single and / or multidiscipline design reviews.
- Capable of producing and being accountable for their own effective time management, planning activities, task estimates and progress reporting.
- Being competent and willing to guide and mentor graduates, apprentices and other less experienced Mech design team members.
- Understanding self-limitations and the value / importance of escalation as and when necessary, during the design process.
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
Ideally you will have the following skills, experience and attributes;
- Able to demonstrate understanding of the main laws and regulations that affect the safety, design and operation of plant and equipment including, Nuclear Installations Act & Site Licence Conditions, Health & Safety at Work Act and various regulations including Safety of Machinery, CDM, LOLER, Pressure Systems, DSEAR, Ionising Radiation, Piping design codes (ASME B31.3)
- Able to demonstrate successful development of piping design deliverables in a brownfield environment from concept / Front End Engineering Design through to installation and client hand over.
- Ability to obtain SC Clearance or above and P4 Pass.
- AutoCAD experience.
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Nuvia is a leading international engineering, project management and services provider to the highly regulated nuclear, defence, oil & gas, and science & research industries. Our expertise has been developed over many years and is backed up by a highly trained, committed workforce and a wide range of specialist resources.
NUVIA est une branche de VINCI, plus grand groupe intégré de concessions et BTP du monde. NUVIA est plus particulièrement l'entité nucléaire du Groupe VINCI et est impliqué dans le cycle de vie tout entier des installations nucléaires, du New Build au démantèlement, en passant par la maintenance et l'exploitation. NUVIA est en croissance constante, avec plus de 2700 salariés dans le monde. En moyenne, 100 hommes et femmes nous rejoignent chaque année. Maintenant, plus que jamais, nous recherchons de nouveaux talents pour soutenir la croissance du groupe.