En BrefINGENIERIE / ETUDES / METHODES 2022-70498 2763 Sellafield, Angleterre Contractor (PAYE) Bac +4
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to support the AXIOM framework. Preferred location will be Sellafield but candidates looking to be based out of Birchwood Park in Warrington will also be considered.
The Plant Facing Design Office (PFDO) deals with urgent plant related issues, supports System Engineering with design support and handles emergent maintenance delivery issues with design content.
PFDO have a requirement for a Mechanical Design Engineer to provide a design service to OUs within the Remediation and Waste Management (R&WM) directorate.
This role will involve developing mechanical design solutions in response to problem definitions from the OU system engineering community dealing with plant failures and potential improvements.
The problems that are likely to occur will be varied for plant, pipework and equipment on several Sellafield plants dealing with High Active, Medium Active and Low Active waste streams that process, compact, encapsulate, vitrify or package waste. The equipment or machinery could be used within a shielded cell being bespoke and designed for remote handling or remote operation in hazardous areas, or out cell where the equipment is more likely to be of a conventional nature for mechanical handling material in man accessible areas. The pipework could be located within buildings or externally providing services to and from buildings.
Essential Experience & Qualifications:
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline with at least 2 years design delivery experience OR other qualification such as BTEC, HNC, HND, with 5-8 years design delivery experience.
- Ability to demonstrate equivalent SQEP against SL Designer role SR0754.
- A sound engineering background with knowledge of general mechanical design aspects such as material selection, tolerancing, geometric tolerancing, surface finishes, and welding.
- Familiarity and experience of designing equipment for in cell applications involving remote maintenance and operation.
- Familiarity with crane and lifting equipment design, as such knowledge and past experience using crane and other design specifications and guides e.g. BS2573, The Machinery Regulations, LOLER, and PUWER are required.
- Previous experience involving the design of mechanical / electrical machinery.
- Previous experience producing piping isometric drawings and pipe supports etc. suitable for fabrication and installation using AutoCad.
- Competent and proven piping design engineer familiar with ASME 31.3, PER, PSSR and CDM regulations.
- Competent and proven design engineer, capable of producing designs, schemes, drawings, and supporting calculations who is familiar with the roles and application of the CDM regulations.
- Previous experience producing design packages, suitable for manufacture and installation, containing drawings, method statements, risk assessments etc.
- Previous experience producing designs for general fabrications.
- Familiarity with Sellafield Ltd Piping design guides and piping specifications.
- Familiarity and experience of working and complying with applicable SL Practices, standards, and engineering guides.
- Familiarity with safety case principles and capable of providing design substantiation for equipment with designated nuclear safety functions to demonstrate that design solutions can meet the required safety function placed on it to the appropriate level.
- Past experience with space management and equipment layout.
- Past experience to have included elements of design, construction, commissioning and through life on plant technical support.
- Familiarity or previous design experience with plants on the Sellafield site (Preferred).
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Nuvia is a leading international engineering, project management and services provider to the highly regulated nuclear, defence, oil & gas, and science & research industries. Our expertise has been developed over many years and is backed up by a highly trained, committed workforce and a wide range of specialist resources.
NUVIA est une branche de VINCI, plus grand groupe intégré de concessions et BTP du monde. NUVIA est plus particulièrement l'entité nucléaire du Groupe VINCI et est impliqué dans le cycle de vie tout entier des installations nucléaires, du New Build au démantèlement, en passant par la maintenance et l'exploitation. NUVIA est en croissance constante, avec plus de 2700 salariés dans le monde. En moyenne, 100 hommes et femmes nous rejoignent chaque année. Maintenant, plus que jamais, nous recherchons de nouveaux talents pour soutenir la croissance du groupe.
Aucune offre n'a été trouvée. Afficher toutes nos offres