En BrefINGENIERIE / ETUDES / METHODES Actemium Automation Notts - Software Eng-61315 2763 Ilkeston, Angleterre Contrat à durée indéterminée
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
Actemium Automation Nottingham - Software Engineer (Siemens)01/03/2022
Actemium Automation is a control and automation systems integrator. We operate from 11 offices in England and employ 250 people. We are part of VINCI Energies; a £12.5 billion organisation and we are looking to recruit a Software Engineer specialising in Siemens to join our Ilkeston office.
Package: Circa 60k (Competitive Salary + Bonus + Pension + Healthcare + Electric Vehicle Car Scheme + Benefits)
- Direct liaison with customers and internal design/management team
- Preparation and review of control system design build and testing specifications to the required standard.
- Design and testing of control systems in accordance with agreed specifications, applicable standards and legislative requirements.
- Onsite commissioning and testing of control systems while adhering to site regulations
- Review of the design and testing of control systems in accordance with agreed specifications, applicable standards and legislative requirements.
- Provide technical supervision of system design, build and installation personnel.
- Support Project Managers with project planning and progress/effort to come estimation.
- Support tendering activity with cost estimation, technical proposals & presentation.
- Ensure that all-relevant Health and Safety Procedures are adhered to.
- Continuously and proactively seek ways of improving the performance of internal systems to increase efficiency.
- Based on personal track record, be the recognised internal “expert” in several nominated technical fields.
- Mentoring and coaching of junior staff.
*Ideally qualified to HNC / HND / Degree level in a relevant discipline and several years’ experience in system integration OR several + years’ experience in systems integration with lower qualifications.
*High level of ability to understand and produce control system design documents.
*Strong understanding of technical project life cycle.
*Good to High Level of Software (Siemens) Experience with
- E C & I System for in process and manufacturing environment
- PLC based control system architecture
- PLC, HMI & SCADA coding
- Integrated system testing of application software and the industrial hardware
- Machinery Safety design and associated standards
- On site commissioning of industrial control systems
*Working knowledge of industrial hardware systems
- Control panel design and assembly
- C & I Site installation design
- Control system hardware LV distribution/MCC/PLC/Safety/instrumentation
- Hardware design documents (circuit schematics, I/O schedules, motor schedules)
*Preferred sector Food, Pharmaceutical/Fine Chemical & Material Handling/logistics
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.