En BrefINGENIERIE / ETUDES / METHODES Actemium ICS - Snr Applications Engineer-59364 2763 South West, Staverton Bridge, Angleterre Contrat à durée indéterminée
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
Actemium ICS - Snr Project/Applications Engineer12/01/2022
Actemium, an international Electrical Services organisation with a global turnover of €2.8 billion and based in over 40 countries is looking to recruit a Snr Project/Applications Engineer join its business unit which manufactures, installs, commissions bespoke Electrical Switchgear & Generators. The role will see you be repsonsible for all aspects of a project from start to finish. The ideal candidate will have project experience and a knowledge of switchgear.
Package: £Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension + Private Healthcare + Benefits
The Senior Project/Applications Engineer is responsible for all aspects of the project from the first marketing approach, through quotation, negotiation, realisation, costs, invoicing, final acceptance, receipts, from conception to completion. Candidate would be expected to have at least 5 years of experience with this role.
- Identify projects and tenders. Responsible for tenders until successful receipt of orders
- Oversee the successful delivery of projects to scope, target cost, quality, programme and completion encompassing design, engineering, construction, handover and commercial aspects
- Implement a full risk and value engineering management process where all risks and cost savings opportunities are identified and actioned.
- Ensure that project imperatives are clearly communicated and understood throughout the project and to others, as appropriate
- Where on site work is required, responsibility for all safety, health, environment and quality matters.
- Ability to develop solutions when dealing with customers’ restrictions in space / site issues
- Experienced in the Design of LV Switchboards and Motor Control Centres. Control panels, SCAD systems and Equipment Housings.
- Experienced in site survey’s leading to modifications to existing equipment.
- Proven experience of working with and managing contracts within a traditional construction project
- Understanding of commercial issues affecting project performance and experience in assessing value / evaluating variations of works undertaken
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers at all levels
- Calm professional manner, but able to take firm and timely decisions
- Positive "can do" attitude, be proactive to identify and resolve management problems
- Able to work extended and/or unsocial hours to the full requirements of the role
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality
- Ability to deliver projects to demanding deadlines
- Ability to develop friendly and professional customer focused relations with others
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to simplify complex concepts both orally and in written form
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
Actemium, an international Electrical Services organisation with a global turnover of €2.8 billion and based in over 40 countries
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.
Aucune offre n'a été trouvée. Afficher toutes nos offres