En BrefINGENIERIE / ETUDES / METHODES Kigtek - Senior Electrical Engineer-67627 2763 Viewpark, Ecosse Contrat à durée indéterminée
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
Kigtek - Electrical Engineer23/08/2022
Kigtek Solutions Ltd are a leading Scottish Systems Integrator and Electrical Installation Company based in the central belt of Scotland. The company was founded in 2009 and joined the Vinci Energies UK & ROI Family in March 2022.
We are currently looking to recruit a Electrical Engineer (Control Systems)
Competitive Salary + Pension + Discretionary Bonus + Benefits
The suitable candidate should be Degree qualified in an Engineering or Science related subject with a thirst for knowledge and strong commitment to achieve and deliver in a challenging industry.
With a broad level of experience in all aspects of control and monitoring systems from design through to site installation and commissioning.
Knowledge of Siemens and/or Rockwell products is preferred and knowledge of either the Scotch Whisky, Process or Power Generation industries would be advantageous.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing customer requirements
- Production and review of design, test and user documentation and drawings.
- Supervision of panel builds including factory testing.
- Supervision of site installation works including site testing.
- Maintain and develop your technical skills to meet the demands of an ever changing and evolving technology environment.
- Liaise with the Project Manager at all stages of the project lifecycle.
Experienced in the following:
- Hardware Design
- Control Panel Design (PLC, IO, Networks)
- Motor Control Centre Design (VSD and DOL)
- Cabling Design (Including SLDs and Termination Schedules)
- COMAH Site Working
- DSEAR/ATEX Compliance (eg BS EN 60079)
- Functional Safety Systems (eg BS EN 61508/61511)
- Production and Review of Hardware Design Specifications
- Production and Review of Autocad Electrical Drawings
- Production & Review of Cable Schedules
It is expected that successful candidates will have prior experience in a similar role, demonstrating the ability to work within teams or on their own initiative to deliver the required components to quality, time and cost constraints. You will have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills and significant relevant experience.
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.