En BrefINGENIERIE / ETUDES / METHODES Actemium Automation - Snr Software Eng -63219 2763 Waterlooville, Angleterre Contrat à durée indéterminée
Pour faciliter la lecture, le masculin générique peut être utilisé sur cette page; nos offres s’adressent cependant à toutes les personnes quel que soit leur genre.
Actemium Automation Portsmouth - Senior Software Engineer14/04/2022
Actemium Automation is a control and automation systems integrator. We operate from 11 offices in England and employ 250 people. We are part of VINCI Energies; a £12.5 billion organisation and we are looking to recruit a Senior Software Controls Systems Engineer to join our Portsmouth office. .
Competitive Salary + Profit Share Scheme + Share Scheme + Pension + Electric Vehicle Car Scheme + 25 days holiday
- Commit to the whole life cycle of delivering projects from start to finish
- Ability to foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Produce design and test documentation to a professional standard
- Develop PLC, HMI and SCADA software
- Perform testing with customers
- Carry out on-site commissioning
- Compile training manuals and run customer training sessions
- To proactively review engineering practices to assist in the BU’s goal of continuously improving and remaining efficient
- Clearly define and agree project responsibilities, ensure all projects are delivered professionally, agree outputs and timeframes with Engineers
- Consider project requirements and communicate movements to team, ensuring cover is in place when absent
- You need to confidently and professionally represent the BU and have excellent communication and technical skills in a customer facing role
- Be a go to person for your technical skill
- Advanced level of experience with one or more of the following; Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, Wonderware (InTouch and/or System Platform) SCADA and HMI platforms with an appetite to learn new technologies
- Advanced level of experience with one or more of the following; Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider and Mitsubishi PLC platforms, with an appetite to learn new technologies
- Advanced level of experience with Industrial Ethernet and one or more of the following; DeviceNet, Profibus, ProfiNet
- Several years’ experience of compiling design documentation and Control System software and working with customers to deliver projects.
- Have sufficient knowledge and experience to carry out site surveying to understand/draft requirements and produce accurate quotations, understanding and organise support when required
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality
- Ability to work within a major project’s environment, possessing the organisational skills required to do so to demanding deadlines
- Ability to develop friendly and professional customer focused relations with others
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to simplify complex concepts both orally and in written form
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.