Business Development Manager - Public Transport F/H
Do you have a Master in Engineering and a sales / commercial background ? Do you already have an extensive experience in the rail / public transport sector ? Are you interested to join a medium-size, yet leading and expanding company operating with a high degree of autonomy in the context of a major international group ? This position will involve growing business at core customers, identifying and converting business development opportunities and taking responsibility for the development and sales growth of TranzCom’s public transport business.
To further support this growing segment, we are currently looking for an international Business Development Manager. The position plays a key role in the development of the business and solutions portfolio of public transport & rail.
- You build up an international network among potential customers (public transport/rail operators) and rolling stock manufacturers, with a priority in EMEA.
- You identify the important actors in the echo-system; build a network among partners and VINCI units active in public transport
- You identify and convert business opportunities
- You provide valuable market feedback to the management and R&D team of the company to further develop our solution portfolio
- You will report directly to the Business Unit Manager TranzCom Telecom
- You have a Master in Engineering with a sales/commercial background
- You have extensive experience in the rail/public transport sector
- You have a proven track record when it comes to achieving business targets and have the ability to articulate and sell rail solutions.
- You are able to identify new opportunities and to provide market feedback to product and R&D management
- You are able to develop relationships with all stakeholders of an organization, engineers, purchasing, executive level.
- You are willing to travel a large part of your time.
- You are a self-starter, solution-oriented person with a service-driven attitude.
- You are a committed team player, but at the same time you are able to work with a high level of autonomy
- You have excellent interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
- You command of English is impeccable. The knowledge of any additional languages is considered a plus.
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?
- A job in a listed company with a strong international presence who cares about human values
- A company culture where values such as autonomy, responsibility, solidarity, entrepreneurship and trust lies central
- A wide range of tasks with enough space for autonomy and initiatives
- An « on-the-job » training and through our Academy
- A work environment where you hold all the cards to become an expert
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits
Who are we ?
Tranzcom Telecom is a leading integrator and solution provider of critical, integrated and unified communications for public safety, authorities and public transport. TranzCom is part of the Axians network, which is the VINCI Energies brand dedicated to ICT.
TranzCom develops and sells on-board smart communication and data management solutions for public transport and rail. More than 15,000 trains, metros, trams and buses are equipped with TranzCom solutions.