Repair Business Development Manager - NZ F/H
Freyssinet (7 900 employees - www.freyssinet.com), a subsidiary of VINCI has wide expertise in construction, repair, reinforcement and maintenance of structures.
For our subsidiary in NZ (10 employees / 6mNZD), we look for a Business Development Manager.
The position of Business Development Manager has accountability for business development in the national New Zealand market for the remedial engineering market. This position is responsible for the execution of plans, processes and activities to maintain and grow revenue and works in unison with the BU Manager.
This position has the following primary accountabilities:
- Developing an annual market and business development plan.
- Planning, preparation and delivery of tenders, bids and proposals for new business.
- Clear and proper documented tenders with work method statement, program, exclusions and terms and conditions.
- Growing revenue and in particular recurring revenue.
- Representing and promoting products and services.
- Planning and execution of promotional activities and events.
- Developing and maintaining trusted relationships with existing and new customers.
- Establishing contracts and commercial arrangements that best represent the interests of the business.
- Ensuring effective engagement and handover of projects to Operations.
- Analysis of activity and reporting to the management.