Pumping Stations Package Engineer M/F
VINCI Construction Terrassement (VCT) covers all earthworks activities in infrastructure projects and development works. It also includes standard engineering structures and drainage systems. As part of the “Balfour Beatty VINCI” Joint Venture, VINCI Construction Terrassement is involved in the High Speed 2 Project (HS2).
VCT is part of the VINCI Construction Group, a world leader in building and civil engineering (www.vinciconstruction.co.uk). Other divisions in the VINCI Group specialize in concessions, energy, roads and railways. VCT offers expertise adapted to all projects, from traditional construction contracts to PPP projects, in addition to the delivery of turnkey projects including maintenance and operations.
We are seeking for a Pumping Stations Package EngineerM/F to manage the supply chain packages on the Pumping Stations and Burton Green Portal Building.
Your responsibility will include the design, supply, factory testing, installation, commissioning and hand-over of these specified supply chain packages.
You will :
- Prepare the scope of works of the packages with other parties such as Design, Construction, Quality, HSE, Logistic, Plant, Commercial and Commissioning teams (including attendance schedule, deliverables list, programme key dates, activity schedule, interface documents, etc...)
- Support actively the Pumping Station Management Team in the procurement phases by reviewing the tenders and assessing the offers of potential suppliers/subcontractors
- Ensure the compliance of the subcontracted works for the relevant packages with Employer and Project requirements
- Report to the Construction Manager regarding works progress, cost, programme issues, noticeable failures and necessary remedial action to undertake
- Anticipate any major issue related to the packages, in terms of Safety, Quality and Performance requirements
- Ensure the safety is maintained by Supply Chain in accordance with BBV procedures
- Involve the Technical Manager throughout the life cycle of the packages
- Coordinate all required package interfaces
You bring :
- BSc or MSc Degree, ideally in Building Services, Mechanical, or Electrical or experience equivalent with professional chartership
- Experience of delivering of multi-discipline turn-key projects
- Experience in water industry or railway transport systems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Achievement Focus
- Business and Customer Awareness
We offer :
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Company Shared Incentive Scheme
- Benefits package
- The opportunity to join an amazing project !