Temporary works coordinator F/H
ETF is looking for a temporary works coordinator to join the HS2 project.
The company. ETF, a subsidiary of Eurovia (VINCI Group), is a leader in railway works worldwide. The company specialises in the installation and maintenance of fixed railway installations on national rail networks, urban transport networks and industrial sidings.
The project. High Speed 2 (HS2) is a high-speed line project that will link London to the north of England. The project, which is currently being studied, consists of track and catenary lots.
This rail project, the largest in Europe today, is intended to open up the central and northern regions of England.
The job : The temporary works coordinator is responsible for linking and coordination between all partners involved in the project on the works base. He/she is responsible for organising and harmonising the layout and design of the work bases in time and space to meet the needs of all those involved in the project.
Your tasks :
- Collecting and consolidating the logistical needs of the various partners involved in the project;
- To provide for the coordination of the different teams in the base works during construction;
- To propose a logistic, storage and transport in the works base;
- Coordination with the design teams of the works base;
- To ensure that all the base works needs of the works teams are covered;
- Establish the regulations relating to the circulation of trains in the works base in accordance with the applicable standards.
Position based in London (18 months on site)