Cost Control & Reporting Manager F/H
VINCI Construction Grands Projets designs and builds major civil engineering structures and buildings. We are active in various fields of activity, including transport, hydraulic, and mining infrastructure, energy and oil & gas, construction, and the environment.As part of a lineage of 100-year-old companies whose names are associated with impressive achievements in France and abroad, we undertake complex projects across the world.
We recruit, for the M4 Smart Motorway Project in England, a Cost Control & Reporting Manager. His/Her main responsibilities and duties are :
- To establish the Project Budget and Cost Control reports by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information.
- To supervise preparation of Client Reporting : Application for Payment, CRAMS and Forecasts.
On the BUDGET CONTROL Scope :
- To coordinate the preparation of project Budgets (B0/B50/B80 & Finalbudget)
- To set up and implement Budget/Cost Control process
- To review the works site progress collected and Earned Value generate by Pegase on a monthly basis
- To ensure adequate Analytical coding of all recorded expenses
- To ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded (including adequate accruals and accounting adjustments)
Take part in Weekly cost meetings (Indirects and Self delivery)
- To prepare and analyse the Monthly project site Cost Control Report (Staff reviews, Indirects, Self delivery Analysis (Earthworks), Subcontracted works
- On the basis of the Monthly Cost control, to prepare the E.O.L trend/Rolling Forecast
- To review the above and the Risks & Opportunities with the project Management
- To alert management on budget variations, propose improvement axis & actions plans to prevent recurring variations
- To report to the Partners as required (FinCom, Partner specific reportings, ...)
- To prepare Ad hoc analysis of costs, scenarios, efficiencies, ….
On the CLIENT REPORTING Scope :
- To review Application for payment and CRAAMS prepared by the team
- To prepare the Client Forecast (remaining cost to spend x spend profile from the program)
- To communicate with the Client on Variations from forecasts.
The Cost Control & Reporting manager reports to the Commercial Manager et Project Director.
The project is situated at Reading (about 50 km at the West of London).