International Business Manager F/H
NUVIA’s growth strategy will continue to focus on the development of its activities worldwide, which is currently predominantly centred in France, United Kingdom and Czech Republic. NUVIA is looking to continue its growth internationally in Northern America, Europe and Asia. Nuvia Group has established an International Department based at their head office near Paris to drive this strategy.
As a result, NUVIA Group is looking to recruit an International Bid Manager to strengthen the International Development Teams. The Business manager will be involved in business development activities, will participate in developing strategy to enter new market and potentially be part of project management team as the group grows.
The International Business Manager will work with colleagues across the Nuvia Group and external partners to prepare winning offers for our international opportunities.
You will be key member of the International Department, which is small but enthusiastic and very ambitious.
Reporting to the International Director, you will:
- Identify opportunities and develop relationships with clients
- Work with external partners and Nuvia Group colleagues to create a competitive tender team and winning strategy
- Be responsible for the preparation and negotiation of tenders and proposals
- Manage, prepare and submit Expressions of Interest, Pre-qualifications, Tenders and responses to enquiries received under Framework Agreements in accordance with Company Procedures
- Take the lead and manage a team of Technical Experts, Scheduler and Pricing Developer to deliver proposals compliant with the clients’ requirements, customized to the need and highlighting the value added and differentiators of the company
- Support post-tender negotiations to Contract Award
- Maintain records and contribute to learning from experience
- Potentially manage a small team of Project Managers and ensure a thorough turnover of information from the tender to the project team.
The position is based in Rueil-Malmaison, near Paris. You will be prepared to undertake regular international travel.