Geothechnical Instrumentation Data Manager F/H
With 20 years of experience around the world and 600 people operating out of 15 countries, SIXENSE provides risk mitigation solutions supported by high quality instrumentation and monitoring services. We detect, measure and model structural, geotechnical and environmental behaviours for owners and contractors.
Our edge is our ability to transform data into information.
Currently we are looking for a capable and independent individual for the position of Geotechnical Instrumentation Data Manager.
The successful applicant will be deployed in our client’s office on a large infrastructure project in Melbourne.
There is an open position for a Geotechnical Instrumentation Data Manager, locally based in Melbourne, to setup, upload and maintain our Monitoring Information Management System (MIMS) and provide reports for our client on a major infrastructure project in the city.
This person will work within the project team in the site office in Melbourne, under the supervision of the Project Manager.
The duration of the project is 3+ years but the position is a permanent one with potential further assignment(s) in Australia, New Zealand or overseas.
The Sixense environment brings outstanding career opportunities for skilled & motivated employees.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Strong ability to manipulate data in a variety of ways (including Excel) and aptitude/eagerness to learn new software.
- Knowledge and experience of Geotechnical Instrumentation types
- Rigorous with a constant attention to data quality.
- Can work independently, unsupervised and show initiative
- High-level written English and communication skills
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, etc)
- Always adopt safe attitude and respect safety procedures
- Eligible to work unrestricted in Australia