In het kortBEDRIJFSLEIDING 2022-61669 579 Antwerpen, Vlaams Gewest Contract van onbepaalde duur Master
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Business Unit Manager10/03/2022
The position is part of an planned succession process for the current Managing Director. Within the coming years the current position holder will handover his responsibilities in defined steps. The initial step of this process is the handover of the BU Management position in the largest BU of the company in Antwerp.
The company is looking for someone who is a good people manager and who has sufficient experience with industrial works to ensure that all operational and financial aspects run smoothly.
- Setting out the strategy and drawing up the budgetary policy of the business unit
- Coaching and assisting the project management on a financial, systematic and qualitative level on a daily basis. The business unit consists of approximately 70 employees
- Monthly reporting on the activities of the Business Unit
- Implement and follow the general HSEQ policy
- Provide advice and support for ongoing projects and provide training
- Acquiring projects and following up on their implementation
- Control of the financial policy
Candidates with the following characteristics are eligible:
- At least 10 years of experience as a project leader or project manager, mainly working on projects in the industrial world
- Experience in working with frame contracts (preferred within the thermal insulation business) is a must
- Passion for sales
- Likes direct and transparent lines of communication
- Are flexible with regard to your hours
- Have good knowledge of insulation techniques and/or mechanical works
- People management skills, you can lead and motivate a team
- Quality and customer satisfaction are very important to you
- Familiar with the financial follow-up of projects
- Flemish native speaker, English fluent, German is an advantage
Waarom ons vervoegen?
You bear a well-defined responsibility, whereby you yourself are given the freedom to set out the strategic guidelines and financial policy of the business unit. This allows you to completely control the operation within the unit, and you can build your own story in an international framework!
- In this company you will find challenges every day in the projects and you will come into contact with all aspects of the Business Unit
- Of course, this responsibility also comes with a nice salary. In addition to a promising salary package, you also have all the accompanying fringe benefits
- You will find yourself in a structured and stable working environment. In addition, there is a very pleasant company atmosphere. This will ensure that you will feel respected every day and that you will be in the workplace with a smile
Please send your application in English to SCHOENSIEGEL Christoph - firstname.lastname@example.org
In een wereld die constant in verandering is, focust VINCI Energies zich op netwerken, prestaties, energie-efficiëntie en data om sneller nieuwe technologieën te kunnen uitrollen, waarbij we ons voornamelijk richten op digitale transformatie en energietransitie. In gelijke tred met de veranderingen in de markt, ondersteunt VINCI Energies haar klanten door het aanbieden van steeds meer innovatieve oplossingen en diensten, van ontwerp tot implementatie, indienststelling en onderhoud. Met hun sterke lokale verankering en wendbare organisatiestructuur geven de 1.800 business units van VINCI Energies een boost aan de betrouwbaarheid, veiligheid en efficiëntie van energie-, transport-, en communicatie-infrastructuur, industrie en gebouwen. https://www.vinci-energies.be/
Geen banen gevonden. Al onze beschikbare vacatures bekijken