In het kortENGINEERING / STUDIES / METHODEN GK-2023-77107 2763 Ar Ruways, Abu Dhabi Contract van onbepaalde duur Mbo/vwo + +5 Meer dan 8 jaar
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Subsurface Site Manager F/H10/05/2023
Our client is developing Underground Storage for liquid hydrocarbons in to salt caverns to be leached in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi (UAE).
Our client considers engaging GEOSTOCK as Specialized Subsurface Consultant for the Project, to use all available and new G&G data to be acquired during caverns wells drilling, to supervise and provide technical directions on leaching activities during the Project.
Geostock Scope of Work:
- Develop SOW (Scope Of Work) for G&G (Geology and Geophysics) data acquisition during drilling
- Monitor, Supervise, follow-up and ensure QA/QC (Quality Assurance / Quality Control) of all Subsurface acquisition and analysis from drilling
- Update and Perform Subsurface studies with new acquired G&G ?? data (cavern and salt dome model)
- Develop all required documents & deliverables for execution of leaching operation activities based on Subsurface studies
- Supervise and provide technical inputs and directions on leaching activities
- Project location in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi at approximately two hours drive from Abu Dhabi.
- Project to be executed and managed in full compliance with our client HSE and Quality requirements.
- GEOSTOCK shall deploy their personnel at Project site to supervise the drilling, coring, geophysical logging, wireline works and attending Lab testing in UAE
- GEOSTOCK shall be fully responsible of supervision and technical inputs and directions on leaching activities, our client being in charge of performing Leaching operation and facilities maintenance.
- GEOSTOCK shall monitor the work progress, issue weekly and monthly Project progress reports
- GEOSTOCK shall participate in weekly and Monthly project progress meetings
- GEOSTOCK shall prepare and submit Project documents dossier
Subsurface site manager shall report to our client Site Manager, and to GEOSTOCK Project Manager.
He shall be responsible for leading and supervising the team of engineers and specialists mobilized on site for GEOSTOCK Services related to well drilling activities, leaching activities, leaching plant operation activities and project close-out ; as well as GEOSTOCK Home Office engineers during spot site missions.
He shall cover the full duration of the construction from mobilization to Project close-out, the estimated duration is 50 months, from August 2023 to September 2027 (expatriation contract).
The working hours will be 6 days a week, 8h a day.
Subsurface Site Manager shall have a degree in Geosciences or Construction, with more than 20 years of professional experience, and more than 10 years of specific experience in Salt caverns, including site construction team management preferably in Oil&Gas Projects, and experience in multidisciplinary team management.
He shall have English language fluency.
Leader mondial du stockage souterrain d'énergies, GEOSTOCK, filiale de VINCI Construction Grands Projets, intervient dans les domaines du conseil, de l'ingénierie, de la construction et de l'exploitation. Créé il y a plus de 50 ans pour développer les réserves stratégiques d'hydrocarbures de la France et assurer la sécurité énergétique du pays, GEOSTOCK est devenu un groupe international, présent partout dans le monde. Intervenant tout au long du cycle de vie d'un site de stockage, GEOSTOCK a acquis un savoir-faire unique sur l'ensemble des techniques de stockage souterrain, et ce pour tout type d'énergie. Son expertise dans le stockage des énergies décarbonées (hydrogène, air comprimé…) et du CO2 permet à GEOSTOCK de prendre une part active dans la transition énergétique.
Geen banen gevonden. Al onze beschikbare vacatures bekijken