In het kortFINANCIËN / BOEKHODUING / BEHEER / FISCALITEIT 2022-64119 2762 Fünfhaus, Wien
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
If you are genuinely interested and experienced in the Accounting/Finance/Controlling area of business and want to further develop in this direction, don’t hesitate to send us your application!
- Analysing of monthly and quarterly results, forecasts and budgets for several companies located in the region of Central and Eastern Europe
- Meeting reporting deadlines and assuring high quality of the group reporting
- Working closely with subsidiaries to understand and follow-up deviations from budget and / or forecast
- Management reporting under IAS/IFRS and consolidation processes according to the group guidelines (initial training and support are provided)
- Contribution to specific controlling and finance management projects i.e. yearly internal control, tax review
- All ad-hoc management accounting and controlling tasks required by CFO/the group
- Supporting the integration of newly acquired companies in the framework of the group
- Working closely with the team and proposing solutions to improve the work flow and processes – your opinion and contribution matters!
- Bachelor Master degree in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent education)
- Experience within finance, accounting & controlling or within auditing and related strong general understanding of finance/accounting
- High level of self-motivation, analytical skills, self-reliance and team spirit
- Fluent English oral & written skills, ready to work in English on day-to-day basis
- Other languages are highly beneficial (German, Romanian, Polish, Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, French)
- Eager to work in international environment with proactive approach and good communication skills
- Previous experience with IAS/IFRS and financial controlling will be an advantage
- Excellent Excel & SAP knowledge will be an advantage
- Ready to travel (on an occasional basis) and meet new people
Waarom ons vervoegen?
- A challenging job position in the finance/controlling area on regional finance office level
- Work on interesting and challenging internal projects within the area of finance, accounting and controlling
- Training opportunities within the group as well as knowledge-sharing environment
- Possibility to grow within the VINCI group network
- Friendly team and good working spirit, work facilities and comfort of working in flat organizational structure with direct communication with colleagues and CFO
- Beneficial office location in Vienna, Austria
- Attractive gross salary depending on qualifications and professional experience
Should you be interested to join our team please provide us with your CV in English! A cover letter is welcome.
In een wereld die constant in verandering is, focust VINCI Energies zich op netwerken, prestaties, energie-efficiëntie en data om sneller nieuwe technologieën te kunnen uitrollen, waarbij we ons voornamelijk richten op digitale transformatie en energietransitie. In gelijke tred met de veranderingen in de markt, ondersteunt VINCI Energies haar klanten door het aanbieden van steeds meer innovatieve oplossingen en diensten, van ontwerp tot implementatie, indienststelling en onderhoud. Met hun sterke lokale roots en wendbare organisatiestructuur geven de 1.800 business units van VINCI Energies een boost aan de betrouwbaarheid, veiligheid en efficiëntie van energie-, transport-, en communicatie-infrastructuur, industrie en gebouwen. 2021: €15.7 billion revenue // 85,700 employees // 1,800 business units // 55 countries https://www.vinci-energies.be/
Geen banen gevonden. Al onze beschikbare vacatures bekijken