In het kortENGINEERING / STUDIES / METHODEN Actemium Automation Teesside - Software-62852 2763 Haverton Hill, Engeland Contract van onbepaalde duur
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Actemium Automation Teesside - Snr Software Controls Systems Engineer13/05/2022
Actemium Automation is an National Control Systems Integrator part of VINCI Energies with 12 offices across the country and over 250 engineers. We are looking to recruit a Senior Software Controls Systems Engineer to join our expanding team. The role will see you tasked with Project delivery and PLC/DCS programming. The ideal candidate will have experience of PLC/DCS Programming for a Systems Integrator.
Package up to circa 50k (Competitive Salary + Bonus + Pension + Electric Vehicle Car Scheme + Share Scheme)
- Actively participates in the whole life cycle of delivering projects, from start to finish.
- Foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Produce design and test documentation.
- Develop PLC, DCS, HMI and SCADA software
- Perform testing with customers.
- Carry out on-site commissioning.
- Compile training manuals and run customer training sessions.
- Intermediate-level experience with major brands of PLC, DCS and SCADA/HMI platforms, with an appetite to learn new technologies.
- Several years' experience writing software and working with customers delivery projects.
- Good understanding of setting up, commissioning, and fault finding of industrial networks (Profibus, ProfiNet, Ethernet) preferred, but not essential.
- Experience working in an engineering environment.
- Thinks outside the box and pushes the boundaries.
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible.
- Positive, personable and happy team player.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Part of the VINCI Energies Group, Actemium provide engineering design, project management, installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical and IT services in the United Kingdom since 1907. In addition, we provide specialist maintenance operations, fully complemented with accredited safety tests and inspection services to optimise the operational efficiency and safety of our client's equipment and systems. Whilst part of a global network of 300 Business Units, Actemium UK comprises of 7 Business Units covering all of the UK & RoI.
Geen banen gevonden. Al onze beschikbare vacatures bekijken