In het kortENGINEERING / STUDIES / METHODEN 2023-87127 884 Ottawa, Ontario Contract van onbeppaalde duur Bachelor Meer dan 5 jaar
Om het lezen te vergemakkelijken kan de meervoudsvorm voor mannen op deze pagina worden gebruikt; onze vacatures zijn echter gericht op personen van alle geslachten
Lead Planner / Scheduler30/10/2023
You like to participate to something bigger than yourself and nothing can stop you?
Your philosophy is: "Never without my teammates’’?
Join a team that's just like you!
Who are we?
Eurovia (VINCI) is one of the world's leading players in the construction of transport infrastructure and urban development and is part of the consortium chosen to carry out the extension work on the Confederation Line, one of the two lines in phase 2 of Ottawa's O-Train light rail system.
Worth CAD 2.6 billion, the contract covers the design, construction and financing of 27.5 kilometers of infrastructure to extend the Confederation Line to the west and east. Thanks to the synergies between the expertise of its various divisions, VINCI will build 4 km of covered trench, 20 engineering structures, 16 stations and a maintenance center.
The consortium will also widen 12 km of motorway to allow construction of the LRT, and will supply the associated systems, including power supply, supervision and voice-data-image systems, signalling and train control.
If you're looking for a challenging and fulfilling work environment, here's what it means to join our team:
- Work closely with project managers, engineers, designers, procurement staff, construction managers, contractors and other project services staff to provide detailed planning and scheduling of projects from conceptual planning through engineering and construction;
- Develop resource loaded schedules, including lists of activities, major milestones, critical approvals, long lead procurement items and other critical project deliverables to be scheduled and tracked for the projects;
- Develop schedule logic and constraints, realistic activity durations and available manpower and resources;
- Assess the impact of design changes and schedule slippages and inform company management and clients of all schedule updates;
- Apply vast knowledge of engineering, procurement, and construction terminology and concepts to develop and maintain critic path logic networks; accumulate and access historical data for use in maintaining realistic future planning and forecasting;
- Provide guidance, direction, and specialized assistance for the resolution of difficult project control problems. May interface with clients, attend regular meetings and give statistical reports.
- ilingual english french an asset
You want to be a member of our big family?
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or technical training and related experience;
- 7+ years’ construction scheduling and Infrastructure Experience;
- Advanced knowledge of construction engineering technology, codes and standards, and an in-depth understanding of the interdependence and relationship between other functional units;
- Working knowledge of standard cost control methods utilized in the execution of various types of project (EPC, Joint Venture, Lump Sum, time and Material, Maintenance), must have experience scheduling projects with that total bid price exceed 200 million.
- Proficiency in various project controls software such as Excel, Primavera, P6, and other company-specific software;
- Highly motivated, with a demonstrated passion for excellence and taking initiative Strong work ethic, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right the first time;
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics and integrity ;
- Passion for safety, with the ability to help us ensure that nobody gets hurt ;
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Team player with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines, goals and objectives;
- Strong organization, time management, and attention to detail. Ability to travel and relocate as needed.
Waarom ons vervoegen?
- Prevention: A constant commitment to the health and safety of all our employees;
- Customer satisfaction: Satisfy our customers and the beneficiaries of our projects ;
- Responsible performance: succeed while respecting social and environmental balances ;
- Team spirit: Working together to improve performance ;
- Innovation: Thinking outside the box, finding tailor-made solutions for every project ;
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We like to surpass ourselves, to conquer new markets.
- As a member of our team, you would have access to:
- Medical and paramedical insurance ;
- Dental insurance ;
- Pension plan;
- Competitive compensation;
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP);
- Stock option plan;
- Reimbursement of professional association dues;
- Continuing education ;
- Company-organized social activities;
- Continuing education;
- Free parking.
Eurovia Québec, a subsidiary of VINCI Construction, is one of the main players in the construction of transport infrastructure and urban development. We offer a wide range of products and services for different types of projects: industrial, commercial, municipal and government. We are present in ten regions of the Province with an occupational health and safety priority. We currently employ more than 2,000 employees who work every day to ensure the smooth running of our 22 asphalt plants, 119 sites and quarries, which enable us to carry out nearly 800 projects every year. The expertise and knowledge of our teams support several types of projects. For example, urban development, roads and highways, bridges and viaducts, occasional repairs, railway projects, structures, maintenance contracts, parking lots and concrete works are part of our order book. As a major economic player, Eurovia Québec generates about $830 million in turnover and invests between $30 and $40 million annually in Québec. Present in 120 countries, VINCI Construction employs 116 000 employees and achieved a turnover of €29.3 billion in 2021. Strong in our culture of builders and a common vision of overall performance, our teams mobilize their commitment and innovation capabilities to support our customers in a world in transition.
Geen banen gevonden. Al onze beschikbare vacatures bekijken