In het kortENGINEERING / STUDIES / METHODEN 2022-62217 2763 Vila Formosa, Lissabon Contract van onbepaalde duur Diploma Meer dan 3 jaar
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
06/DEGA/2022 - Asset Management Engineer M/F22/03/2022
ANA, part of the world’s largest private airport operator VINCI Airports, is responsible for managing 10 airports in Portugal. ANA is managed through several central teams that enable the business needs across the organization in partnership with the airport teams (i.e. Lisbon, Faro, Porto, Madeira and the Azores).
ANA´s Engineering and Asset Management department, one of those central departments, intends to redefine the organization’s asset management policy. The new policy and subsequent integrated asset management system to implement, will have the primary objective to optimize the lifecycle focus and deliver added value for the organization.
This challenging project aims to develop and implement solutions through collaborative work, focusing on new technologies and innovation, applying the best national and international practices to obtain ISO 55000 certification (asset management).
- Development and support of the integrated asset management system to be implemented at ANA to obtain ISO 55000 certification;
- Review of ANA’s current infrastructure management policy, identifying areas with room for performance improvement, according to recommended and regulated practices;
- Build collaborative relationships between the airport operational and maintenance areas, and the other central departments including finance, procurement, and IT;
- Provide insights about the best practices in the asset management, technological advances and how they can add value to ANA;
- Development of infrastructure plans and solutions that prioritize and define standards for asset families across ANA’s airports;
- Support and development of strategies for the adoption of new technologies applied to the daily activities of asset maintenance;
- Develop the implementation of criticality models (red flags), performance and condition for the defined assets families; use these models to support the preparation of maintenance plans, which support investment decisions that focus on assets life cycle cost optimization;
- Develop the implementation of transversal and uniform mechanisms for corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance;
- Analyze assets performance records in order to formulate and implement measures to minimize system and equipment failures;
- Ensuring the definition of a standard, based on national, international, local and/or manufacturers regulations;
- Manage the execution of projects to be implemented in asset management and maintenance, including verification of compliance with the regulations; and
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of technology related to the maintenance and asset management areas, continuously reviewing new products and trends to ensure opportunities for quality improvement and cost optimization.
Qualifications, technical knowledge and requirements:
- Master’s degree in industrial/mechanical/civil/electrical engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar functions;
- Ability to prepare technical specifications, general and specific clauses of tender documents in their area of expertise;
- Excellent numerical skills, including experience using Excel;
- Ability to analyze reliability models and risk assessment of fixed assets; and
- Desirable general knowledge of the airport operation, its services, and main processors.
- Organization, autonomy, flexibility, proactivity, dynamism and resilience;
- Strategic and analytical thinking, with the ability to foster a culture of innovation and high performance;
- Analytical and oral skills; and
- Ability to develop specialized knowledge in airports.
- Available to travel;
- Good working knowledge of English (spoken and written).
Working place: Lisbon.
ANA is responsible for managing 10 airports in mainland Portugal (Lisbon, Oporto, Faro and Beja Civilian Terminal), in the Azores (Ponta Delgada, Horta, Santa Maria and Flores) and in Madeira (Madeira e Porto Santo). Focused on innovation and efficiency, we work on a daily basis to provide our visitors with a unique experience and the best services. Our mission is to efficiently manage our airport infrastructures and to contribute toward the economic, social and cultural development of the surrounding communities. To provide our customers with a world-class service offering, while enthusing our shareholder and motivating our people.