In het kortENGINEERING / STUDIES / METHODEN 05-GSA-2022-61914 2763 Vila Formosa, Lissabon Contract van onbepaalde duur Diploma Meer dan 5 jaar
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Energy management specialist M/F16/03/2022
ANA is responsible for managing 10 airports in mainland Portugal (Lisbon, Oporto, Faro and Beja Civilian Terminal), in the Azores (Ponta Delgada, Horta, Santa Maria and Flores) and in Madeira (Madeira e Porto Santo). Focused on innovation and efficiency, we work on a daily basis to provide our visitors with a unique experience and the best services.
The Sustainability and Environment Office intends to recruit a worker in the energy management area, whose main duties will be:
- Development and implementation of ANA's global/corporate strategy for energy management and voluntary carbon management, duly aligned with the strategies defined by the VINCI Group and ANA;
- Support to ANA airport teams in the preparation/review of the energy component of the Action Plans for Energy and Carbon Management, namely in terms of energy efficiency, alternative energies and fleet renewal and definition of scenarios in view of the evolution of the various energy options available;
- Definition of the Monitoring Plan for ANA's energy management strategy, as well as for the implementation of the Airports' Action Plans, including the definition and monitoring of KPIs;
- Definition of the strategy for Sustainable Aviation Fuels (SAF) and Hydrogen aligned with VINCI objectives, benchmarking and project development;
- Development and monitoring of the implementation of photovoltaic projects in Airports, together with the respective operational teams;
- Benchmark the best available technologies in the energy market applicable to the airport area, working in coordination with the various ANA departments in the search for innovative energy solutions and promoting our airports as a privileged network for testing new technologies;
- Dynamize and coordinate the Carbon Management and Energy Efficiency Project Group (GGEE), ensuring its functioning according to the rules defined for it;
- Ensure the collection and processing of all the necessary information for the various reports and reports produced by the GSA.
- Pre-Bologna Bachelor's degree or post-Bologna Master's degree in Energy Engineering and Management or equivalent;
- Minimum experience of 5 years in functions equivalent to those you will perform at ANA;
- Good computer skills in user's perspective; Mastering Microsoft Office 365 (at least TEAMS, Word, Excel and Powerpoint);
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written).
Preferred behavioural profile:
- Ability to lead and coordinate teams;
- Team work;
- Interpersonal relationship;
- Critical thinking;
- Creative and innovative sense;
- Planning and organization;
- Secrecy and discretion.
Working place : Lisbon (with availability for travel to ANA and VINCI Group airports).
The pre-selected candidates will be submitted to the tests deemed necessary after analysis of their applications. The formalisation of the application should be made until 25/03/2022, to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference of the advertisement.
ANA is responsible for managing 10 airports in mainland Portugal (Lisbon, Oporto, Faro and Beja Civilian Terminal), in the Azores (Ponta Delgada, Horta, Santa Maria and Flores) and in Madeira (Madeira e Porto Santo). Focused on innovation and efficiency, we work on a daily basis to provide our visitors with a unique experience and the best services. Our mission is to efficiently manage our airport infrastructures and to contribute toward the economic, social and cultural development of the surrounding communities. To provide our customers with a world-class service offering, while enthusing our shareholder and motivating our people.