In briefBETRIEB/WARTUNG O_T_15511 Oldenburg, Niedersachsen
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Electrician Second Level Offshore (m/w/d)27/11/2023
We need new energy - the clock is ticking! Omexom Renewable Energies Offshore GmbH has been committed to sustainable energy supply from day one. We are pioneers and trailblazers in the field of offshore wind energy. Our team lives and shapes the energy turnaround - not just talking about it, but DOING it! We combine the security of a large corporation with the dynamism, resourcefulness and flexibility of a medium-sized company. We stand not only for services, but for a team that sticks together. We firmly believe in the energy of each and everyone! #WeAreOmexomYour Position
- Carrying out maintenance, inspection and repair work on primary and secondary technology components on offshore substations and transition pieces.
- Carrying out inspections and measurements on the lightning protection systems of offshore substations
- Testing of electrical systems and electrical terminal equipment according to VDE 0105 / DGUV V3 specifications
- Organisation of pre- and post-processing of offshore operations
- Carrying out fault clearance operations to establish a safe operating condition of the faulty system
- Documentation of offshore operations and defects in offshore wind farms
- Fault analysis and derivation of recommendations for action
- Accompanying offshore work during commissioning and carrying out initial start-ups
- Technical elaboration of work instructions and risk assessments as well as preparation of maintenance plans
- You have a completed technical vocational training in the field of electrical engineering
- You have knowledge in the areas of maintenance, servicing and testing of electrical systems
- You have a general understanding of the construction of power distribution systems (substations / switchgear)
- You are responsible and safety-conscious and enjoy working in a team
- You are willing to work offshore and to may participate in on-call duty
- You communicate confidently in German and English and have a class B driving licence
- Your first place of work is Oldenburg.
- After you have passed your probationary period, you will be given a company car for business and private use.
- Our second level team does not work in shifts. Offshore assignments are planned in advance.
- We offer you a dynamic working atmosphere in an active team. Here you can contribute, help shape and develop.
- We have short decision-making processes, flat hierarchies and fast implementation of ideas and projects.
- At OMEXOM, our 5 core values are sacred to us: trust, independence, responsibility, entrepreneurship and solidarity.
- From day 1, these 5 values will be reflected in your work and in your interaction with our employees.
- You will work in an exciting and future-oriented business field and have the chance to improve the future with us.
Eine Gruppe, viele Möglichkeiten
Omexom is the energy infrastructure brand of VINCI Energies, which generates more than €15 billion in revenue with 85,700 employees in 57 countries. With 23,500 employees in more than 37 countries, Omexom generates revenue of almost €4 billion worldwide and is constantly growing. Omexom's services cover the entire spectrum of energy infrastructures from generation, transmission and conversion to distribution of energy. The team of Omexom Renewable Energies Offshore GmbH does pioneering work in the offshore wind industry and supports all aspects of the generation of electrical energy at sea and the transmission to the shore station. We have realised three offshore wind farms and provide technical management for over 2 GW. Decisions in small teams, a high level of dynamism and individual career and development opportunities are the key elements of our corporate culture - "Letting people grow to create energy".
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities