In briefINGENIEURWESEN/STUDIEN/METHODEN O_T_12238 Rutesheim, Baden-Württemberg
To ease reading, the plural masculine form may be used on this page; our vacancies are however directed to persons of all genders
Engineer primary technology (gn)17/11/2023
OMEXOM, a world-changing company! At OMEXOM, our mission is to achieve the energy transition and we are passionate about it. As agile as a medium-sized company, but with the power of a global corporation behind it: OMEXOM is VINCI Energies' infrastructure brand. Are you passionate about your job? Then you've come to the right place! We promote careers across trades, sectors and levels of education. We will inspire you - that is certain! #WeAreOmexomYour Tasks
- Independent and on-time primary planning of outdoor and gas-insulated substations in the field of medium, high and extra-high voltage.
- Preparation of primary technical drawings (ground plans, sections) and corresponding material lists
- Independent thermal and mechanical design of pipes, cables and KS short-circuit calculation
- Preparation of specifications for steel/foundation statics (permanent loads, vertical and assembly loads, ice, wind and KS loads, type of construction, foundation structure)
- Drafting of technical reports and preparation of reconstruction concepts
- Plausibility check of construction drawings, statics or approval documents of external services
- Ensuring high-quality processing of all tasks within the project team
- Project-accompanying cooperation with customers, service providers and suppliers
- Supporting the preparation of customer offers
- You have completed training as a technician or have a bachelor's or engineer's degree in electrical engineering with a specialisation in power engineering or comparable technical training.
- Ideally, you have experience in the substation sector.
- You have profound user skills in AutoCAD 2D and 3D as well as with MS Office programs; knowledge of working with Primtech is an advantage.
- You work independently, reliably and with a high sense of responsibility.
- You have a fluent command of German and English.
- You have a good understanding of costs, commitment, foresight and the ability to work succesfully in a team.
- We offer you an attractive salary and 30 days of holiday per year.
- A versatile and varied job with a high level of responsibility in a motivated team.
- The opportunity to play an active role in shaping the energy transition and to promote concrete measures for active climate protection.
- The security, sustainability and career opportunities of a large group as well as exciting and varied tasks and projects in different sectors.
- A shared corporate culture based on our core values: Trust, independence, responsibility, entrepreneurship and solidarity.
One Group, a lot of possibilities
Omexom is the energy infrastructure brand of VINCI Energies, which generates revenue of almost €17 billion with 90,000 employees in 57 countries. With 23,500 employees in 39 countries worldwide, Omexom generates revenue of almost €5 billion and is constantly growing. Omexom's services cover the entire spectrum of energy infrastructures from generation, transmission and conversion to the distribution of energy. Omexom Umspannwerke GmbH is a service provider in the areas of construction, conversion, expansion and dismantling of transformer stations and employs 175 people at 8 locations throughout Germany. We offer our employees first-class career and earning opportunities, challenging tasks, a lot of responsibility and targeted talent development.
There are no related jobs at the moment. View All of Our Available Opportunities