VINCI Jobs undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to VINCI Jobs website.
The VINCI Jobs site is partially compliant with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by IPEDIS reveals that the compliance rate is 63,49 %:
- 40 compliant criteria
- 23 non-compliant criteria
- 33 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.Non-compliance
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Some informative images do not have a textual alternative.
- Some textual alternatives to informative images are not relevant.
- Some complex images do not provide a detailed description.
- Some frame or iframe title attributes do not describe their content.
- Some links combined with their context fail to describe their purpose or destination.
- Some scripts cannot be rendered by assistive technology.
- Some context changes are initiated without giving users advanced warning.
- Some status messages are not correctly announced by assistive technology.
- Some pages do not validate against formal specifications: opening and closing tags, no duplicate attributes, and unique ids.
- Some page titles do not describe their content or purpose.
- Some language changes are not indicated.
- Some semantic HTML elements are inappropriately used for presentation purposes.
- On some pages, the information is not structured by appropriate headings.
- Some lists are not tagged as such.
- Some information disappears when CSS is disabled.
- Some links are not visually evident without color vision.
- Some content is clipped or overlapped when text spacing is adjusted.
- Some form fields provide no descriptive labels.
- Some form fields groups have no legend to describe the group.
- Some form buttons have no label.
- For some form fields, if an input error is detected, the user is not helped to identify and correct it.
- Some form fields do not have the correct autocomplete attribute values for inputs that request information about the user.
- On some pages, the tab order does not follow relationships in the content.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identifiedContent not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 16/10/2023.
Technologies used for the website development
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Assistant RGAA
- Tanaguru webext RGAA4
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Plan du site
- Fiche de poste - Asnières sur Seine
- Fiche de poste - Hambourg
- Fiche de poste - US
- Politique de confidentialité
- Gestion des cookies
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of VINCI Jobs at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.